Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes it has. I thought it would go a stage further and onto Cityzens at least.
Same hey. 20k is a decent allocation (it should be more, but let's not get into that), Istanbul is a bloody long way from Manchester, and it's the week after the FA Cup Final. And there's a cost of living crisis.
Fair fucks to everyone who is going - see in you in Istanbul (albeit ticketless)

It seems like most people who wanted to go to the final planned ahead and got on the Cup Scheme or have been for a while.

If only 1,100 were left for non-CS they didn't fly out the door as expected, even with most being over £400 just over 1k for half the ST holders isn't much.

Expect an uplift in Uefa CS next season, with those paying higher prices this season realise it pays for itself (at least ticket price wise) if we get there every 2 years. Expect CS UCL prices to go up along with the planned FA and LC price cap rising.

I will probably go back on Euro scheme next season, with it being at Wembley?

I was in Munich for the quarter final. Hotel rooms were £500+ so I stayed in a town 30 miles away.
Went on the outdoor market in Munich, they had these big prawns on a stall for €5.50, asked for 2 portions, turned out to be 2 prawns! Big ones though.

There's always plenty in these sites, no idea how they get them or aren't nicked for uoselling them.

Screenshot_2023-06-01-18-29-32-645_com.android.chrome.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.