Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just because you have spent more money it doesn't make you more loyal. You have no idea of other people's personal circumstances

Based on what you are saying you will probably get tickets and FWIW I think you should
I didn’t say it did. What I said was the criteria should be cup scheme season ticket holders first, based on points (so 25k, then 20k etc), then season ticket holders not in the cup scheme etc. What isn’t right is for that system to be turned upside down so that people not in the cup scheme, not season ticket holders, actually come first, that’s shameful

They don’t even throw in Turkish Delight.

Some **** is puffing on a big Havana Cigar whilst spinning around in their leather office chair and fist pumping.
Spent a week working with Turkish companies in Istanbul during my MBA. There’s some very rich, family owned business. Some of them might be getting richer over the next few weeks/

6000 free flights and tickets pmsl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230519_211054_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230519_211054_WhatsApp.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 180
The club opened up Real Madrid ticket sales to non Citizen card holders as long they bought a citizen card when they bought a Real Madrid ticket, City fan or not. Look at the anger, upset and frustration that caused. The club broke their own ticket selling criteria rules on purpose to attract new City fans with a guarantee of a Real Madrid ticket. Shameful behaviour!

Not disputing it was handled poorly but were new members really guaranteed a ticket?

This is why the club need to show the fans a breakdown of where the tickets go. But they still won’t after repeated requests from fans groups over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.