Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I always thought each SC pooled all their members accounts so if 6 members qualified for tickets on their own points the club would be given 6 tickets and then dish them out to members (not necessarily the points qualifying members) based on their own club loyalty system.

I never had a problem with this. Has it changed?
My branch doesn't do that

Your summary is damning and describes the unfairness of the current farce perfectly. For me, let Supporters Clubs exist, but every member should apply individually for any ticket and then if there are enough takers, the club should arrange transport. There should be absolutely no allocation of tickets to any Supporters Club en masse!

Anyone who argues against fair systems, can only be benefiting by the current unfair one.
Bang on the fucking money pal. It’s the ticket equivalent of jobs for the boys

What I am hearing is that someone who goes to the occasional City game, but who isn’t in the cup scheme but is an OSC member, can apply for and get a CL final ticket over and above cup scheme member season ticket holders.

My sons are 14 and 16, have been season ticket holders and been on all the cup schemes since they were 4 and 6 respectively, have been to every home game in every competition this season and the vast majority of the domestic away games in all competitions, we have bought flight tickets and booked a hotel for Istanbul on the assumption we were bound to get match tickets, but because the boys have relatively low loyalty points due to age we might not get match tickets because of thousands of OSC members who are that loyal that they aren’t even in the cup scheme?!

If that doesn’t fucking stink I don’t know what does. A shame on you City for allowing this scam/sham
If you're on cup scheme you'll get a ticket so it's a non issue really.

If you're on cup scheme you'll get a ticket so it's a non issue really.
We don’t know that do we? There’s at least 18k on the cup scheme, there’s 20k tickets, do you know how many have gone (will go) to sponsors, corporates, staff, players and supporters clubs? Seriously, do you? I fucking don’t but if they get all they ask for, based on being “lifelong Blues” it’s a fucking lot

Does anyone know whether the tickets will be transferable. My daughter is on CL scheme and won’t be going but I want to transfer to my brother who is a season ticket holder but not on the scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.