Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Been following the various threads for travel and ticket criteria for days. Planning my possible options. Should I go for 1 day, 2 days or even a week? Got to the point where I've decided no matter what it costs I am definitely not missing out on this one due to the possibility of the big T.

Then, just now...... a horrible feeling came over me. I remembered thinking on the way back from Zante last year that I need to renew my passport soon. Just been to get it from the draw.

Ran out of date in March 2023.

Fuck my life!!

Been following the various threads for travel and ticket criteria for days. Planning my possible options. Should I go for 1 day, 2 days or even a week? Got to the point where I've decided no matter what it costs I am definitely not missing out on this one due to the possibility of the big T.

Then, just now...... a horrible feeling came over me. I remembered thinking on the way back from Zante last year that I need to renew my passport soon. Just been to get it from the draw.

Ran out of date in March 2023.

Fuck my life!!
Get an appointment for the Liverpool passport office asap can get one in 7 days or one on the day think it’s about £160

Those two statements aren’t quite the same thing though. There’s been tourists galore at every single European game for years.

True.

But not as many as Wednesday.

Never seen Brazilian shirts on a CL night at the Etihad before with the blokes speaking Portugese. That was in SSL1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.