Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

No shite mate. I’m not lying. It’s the same faces on the coach for the away games. When their are tickets available, they go to the branch members further down the points scale.

As I stated earlier. Our branch could have taken two coach loads to Brentford. As it was, 4-6 people got tickets in their own rights.
I've absolutely no reason to doubt what you say, I've not been a member of your branch I'd assume. I believe that there are branches that run with integrity and even those that might bend the rules a little probably don't allow anyone to just rock up and get a ticket for a high demand game. Especially these days.

But I have seen it go on.

There are thousands of supporters that travel outside of the OSC and my opinion is only that the allocation that the OSC get would be fairer to all if they were in the general pool. Same with the corporate allocation.

The club have created a situation whereas supporters who buy tickets and travel independently are seeing the amount of tickets available getting smaller and smaller and it's causing a lot of anger and frustration.

why tell everyone it's going to be friday, and then nothing, crap as per usual

i have seen the applications from one branch 2/3 of theapplicants barely do a game
And they’re not guaranteed a ticket, I’ve been told that as an OSC member, and I am a high loyalty points holder. So I need to apply in my own right or I’ll lose out.

We don’t know that do we? There’s at least 18k on the cup scheme, there’s 20k tickets, do you know how many have gone (will go) to sponsors, corporates, staff, players and supporters clubs? Seriously, do you? I fucking don’t but if they get all they ask for, based on being “lifelong Blues” it’s a fucking lot
Yep pretty certain large percentage getting though their SC branch will qualify anyway, not all cup scheme members will be going lots of old boys in cup scheme they want to watch City won't be going.Next season at Wembley might be interesting unless we disguise it as an FA Cup semi final.

I've absolutely no reason to doubt what you say, I've not been a member of your branch I'd assume. I believe that there are branches that run with integrity and even those that might bend the rules a little probably don't allow anyone to just rock up and get a ticket for a high demand game. Especially these days.

But I have seen it go on.

There are thousands of supporters that travel outside of the OSC and my opinion is only that the allocation that the OSC get would be fairer to all if they were in the general pool. Same with the corporate allocation.

The club have created a situation whereas supporters who buy tickets and travel independently are seeing the amount of tickets available getting smaller and smaller and it's causing a lot of anger and frustration.

I agree.

It’s only going to get worse with more hospitality sections opening when the North stand is expanded. Our fan base is growing, our hospitality areas are growing, available away tickets are getting less and less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.