Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Cup scheme with bit over 12k points.

What chance of getting the cheapest tickets?

Another clueless KFA who wasn't anywhere to be seen vs Sheff Utd.

The supporters club won't change any time soon so it's about time idiots like u live with it, join one or fuck off with you're moaning.

Fuck sake people including myself are in here waiting for updates and it's full of muppets complaining about the same shit that's happened for years. If u have a problem with OSCs fuck off and make a new thread and have your moans in that.

Nice one Pal. Enjoy your shit trip to Istanbul. Rather go with no ticket than with entitled Cs like you. Watch out for the mosquitos

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-19-21-28-11-642-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-19-21-28-11-642-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 134
Is that still an option. My partner just said they don't do that anymore.
It is. I booked one around 2 weeks ago for the same reason but next one in Liverpool was 30th May when I booked.

Then told its delivered within a week. If the appointments are still the same wait, no use now for final :-(

True.

But not as many as Wednesday.

Never seen Brazilian shirts on a CL night at the Etihad before with the blokes speaking Portugese. That was in SSL1.

Don’t want to labour the point but people were given a chance to buy a non refundable membership that gave them a very slim chance of grabbing one of a very limited number of tickets.

I’m 100% behind those saying that was wrong.

My point was there’s a world of difference between that and them being guaranteed a ticket, ahead of pre existing members.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.