Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Look tonight mate if you can. People will be all over the holiday packages now they’ve seen those prices

Too late now. In work at 4am.

Hoping Spike is cheaper?

If not, I’ll scour Europe for cheaper flights.

Stansted to istanbul direct friday to monday still coming in at just over 400 and Thursday to monday 350 with Pegasus.

CL or not, £1500 for 2 nights!

I might be able to book a week in turkey, internal flights and a room in Istanbul for 1 night for less?
Yes but to stay in Izmir/dalaman area with all the hassle it won't be a massive chip. It's money or convenience is the decision. Not for me to advise but book a holiday with Jet2 and fly with Turkish internally leaving your accommodation for a while.

I’ve just requested an access code, but had no access code given to me- it just shows in my ticketing account as access code for champions league final. How do you get the actual code?!?

"Fans are advised that they will need to enter their passport details to purchase their ticket."

This has fucked me. Earliest appointment in Liverpool to get passport renewed is 30th May! So I won't have my passport details. Unless I can use old ones. But can't see that working

Yeah, I think people need to realise what City are getting charged to run those flights. So much has risen in price exponentially in the last 12 months or so. Sport Options won’t be cheap either
Not sure about that see how much it is to fly to Istanbul week after and airline will still be making money.

If you select London (all) on sky scanner it still has flights for under 400. Just means flying from Stansted and then coming back to Heathrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.