Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

"Fans are advised that they will need to enter their passport details to purchase their ticket."

This has fucked me. Earliest appointment in Liverpool to get passport renewed is 30th May! So I won't have my passport details. Unless I can use old ones. But can't see that working
Put your wife's/ child's /Dads in anything

Anyone reckon the travel packages will sell out? Would surprise me if they did. especially with those silly prices haha

"Fans are advised that they will need to enter their passport details to purchase their ticket."

This has fucked me. Earliest appointment in Liverpool to get passport renewed is 30th May! So I won't have my passport details. Unless I can use old ones. But can't see that working
Use new passport to get into country and old passport to get into the stadium.

I’ve just requested an access code, but had no access code given to me- it just shows in my ticketing account as access code for champions league final. How do you get the actual code?!?
It gives it you when you meet the sales criteria with your points etc, then you can buy a ticket, check your email it's all in there

I’ve just requested an access code, but had no access code given to me- it just shows in my ticketing account as access code for champions league final. How do you get the actual code?!?
Your access code will be emailed to you after Monday. You then enter it on the UEFA website to purchase your ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.