Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I take it we wont be storming the gates like the victims did last year and them going on to blame the police…. Thought not.

A few updates from our meeting with the club today.

There are roughly 18,000 people on the Champions League scheme.

We will be purchasing our tickets directly from UEFA - not City. As someone else mentioned, all tickets will be mobile on the UEFA app.

In order to buy tickets, supporters will be given an access code. The club can distribute codes that only grant access at a certain time, so that we are still able to stagger sales to cup scheme members and different point levels.

We have asked the club to require supporters make an expression of interest to receive a code. This would like be done on our normal ticketing platform. The alternative would be providing every single cup scheme member, then potentially all season card holders and even a large number of Cityzens with a code. So, it should make things a bit more manageable and we are liaising with the club over potential accessibility issues to the site and tickets.

18-25 and Junior Pull through will be available and will likely also require an EOI.

As far as I am aware, UEFA will not allow supporters to choose their specific seat. Only the category.
So does that mean we will be paying in euros and getting the usual additional bank charges incurred as a result?

Me, me, me…..
Eh? He comes all over with me on the junior pull through but no loyalty points are awarded now. He can never catch up. What do you expect him, and many other children, to do? Should the club completely alienate the future generation of fans that will replace us by excluding them from attending away games with their parents?

Cheers Alex,will I be able to purchase a ticket who qualifys for ticket but I will paying for it using my card details ?

Getting the codes from will be an issue for 18-25 and junior pull through.

For 18-25 there will be more demand than tickets, so they can't all have a code, so will need a ballot or scrap 18-25.

For junior pull through they can give every junior a code either, and it goes on the points of a parent ticket. They need to set a minimum points for the parent ticket to apply one pull through code, e.g. 26k.

They need to think all this through so can't see news coming early today.

Also they need to sort out how and when the groups can get tickets without points get codes, and how that will work, will they get a choice of category? Will there be any 70 euro ones left for the high pointers?

So does that mean we will be paying in euros and getting the usual additional bank charges incurred as a result?
When the club shared prices with us, they were in pounds. Think it was £61 for the cheapest category (from €70 that I’ve seen online). I would therefore hope that the sales are in pounds, but will see if I can find out for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.