Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Don't know if this already been asked. Once you have got your code can you wait for others on lower points to qualify or do you have a set window?
Good point. I should have clarified this earlier.

Your code will give you access at the time that you qualify, but will remain active until we sell out. So you can wait for those on lower points.

A few updates from our meeting with the club today.

There are roughly 18,000 people on the Champions League scheme.

We will be purchasing our tickets directly from UEFA - not City. As someone else mentioned, all tickets will be mobile on the UEFA app.

In order to buy tickets, supporters will be given an access code. The club can distribute codes that only grant access at a certain time, so that we are still able to stagger sales to cup scheme members and different point levels.

We have asked the club to require supporters make an expression of interest to receive a code. This would like be done on our normal ticketing platform. The alternative would be providing every single cup scheme member, then potentially all season card holders and even a large number of Cityzens with a code. So, it should make things a bit more manageable and we are liaising with the club over potential accessibility issues to the site and tickets.

18-25 and Junior Pull through will be available and will likely also require an EOI.

As far as I am aware, UEFA will not allow supporters to choose their specific seat. Only the category.
Can you confirm that season ticket holders in the cup scheme will be a higher priority in the process than supporters club member who are not in the cup scheme? If not can you explain why not?

Will names be on tickets . We are family of four but only two can go which are not the the two names on the cup scheme the other two are. I am a senior but want my grandson to go.

Shit pal, I couldn't help but hit the reply button.
Firstly best of luck to your Mrs with kicking the arse out of this disease. My other half is just about to start Chemo round about the time of the final.
I've had flights and stuff booked for ages now and then this.
Not knowing exact dates for treatment is eating away at my head.
She's a great girl though and we'll do what is right.
The cup and a clean bill of health would be 2 epic outcomes.
Drop me a DM by all means.. it may be a totally different strain of the disease but I can maybe give some thoughts after our 8 year journey

Wonder how the flights will work through the club - will the name on the passport have to match the seasonticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.