Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

There is no obligation if you apply for the code anyway so might as well apply for it unless I am missing something obvious.
Correct. I've got my lad one even though he can't go to Istanbul... just based on the slightest possibility that something will happen and it ends up moving to somewhere a lot closer and cheaper

Were you still admitted into the ground? That's my biggest worry since it's not my exact name in the ticket
I can’t imagine they will be checking, as long as it scans through then you’ll be straight in

Yes, surely the ticket office are struggling to predict demand. The comments on here show that fans can’t. People on the cup scheme worrying, other saying they won’t even sell out.

Only thing is that the expression of interest might give a false representation of true demand. Lots who would go if things were straightforward or affordable seem to be deciding not to go now after some debate.
Agreed. Plenty might apply for the access code thinking "what the hell, it doesn't cost anything and keeps my options open", but in reality, may end up unable or unwilling to travel.

As others have said, our supporters club are saying they’re having a nightmare and to request a code for ourselves.

Yes, surely the ticket office are struggling to predict demand. The comments on here show that fans can’t. People on the cup scheme worrying, other saying they won’t even sell out.

Only thing is that the expression of interest might give a false representation of true demand. Lots who would go if things were straightforward or affordable seem to be deciding not to go now after some debate.
You don't need to know demand to release the amount if tickets in each price bracket the club have been allocated or to release the amount of cup scheme holders the club had or to release a structured criteria for ticket sales. Demand is surely irrelevant to all of the above.

Some talk on twitter ( I know!) that passports will be required at the ground and it’ll have to match ticket- you put passport number in when buying. Anyone heard different?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.