Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That’s not the point mate, it’s about potentially having to pay for a higher priced ticket due to someone who isn’t even a season card holder getting a £156 ticket.
UEFA are useless, we all know that. For me though, City should have updated us what’s going on and what the hold up is. I don’t mean they should call UEFA out, just word it in a nice way.
Exactly, lack of information all round is causing all the mither on here.

Let fans k ow what’s going on even it’s nothing much.

Uefa are responsible for ticket sales, when they go on sale is nothing to do with city. Citys role is to get everybody in a formely queue that's all. You can criticism the. for taking their time doing that and an apparent supporters club balls up and that's fair in my eyes but nothing else is their fault. I'd suggest they could have announced points criteria etc but you'll need time and dates with those which is down to uefa and I suspect all of that is where the holdup is coming from.

Direct the criticism to where it's warranted, this is uefa fucking over the fans as per usual, they'll be busy selling their 10k packages for the best seats to people who have zero interest in city or Inter first before they think about selling the real fans the scraps.

Probably an unpopular thing to say but I feel we need to cut the ticket office some slack on this one. It's not straightforward with the additional UEFA requirements and access codes for purchasing via the UEFA website. Was the same for other clubs in previous years and it is a complicated thing to manage and get right. I do believe they will be doing their best to manage this alongside the FA Cup Final and season ticket relocations. Ultimately, we are in this lucky position due to the success of our team and club. Not saying this to excuse other issues we've seen but just to say I'm sure there will be a team of people doing their very best to manage it all.

I don’t think anybody is saying the ticket office is faultless. Or even good. But whenever I see people complaining about the wait time on the phone, I think about the Twitter help feed. It is constantly full of the most inane and ridiculous questions imaginable. And I think, if all these idiots have switched to the phone lines to get an answer, it’s no wonder people with reasonable enquiries are having such a long wait.

True Dave. I know lots of people with high points who have been priced out by exorbitant travel costs.
…Yes but also same people may be hoping to buy the cheapest Cat 1 tickets to pass on to mates (presumably this is doable) they go to the game with who are on the CL Cup Scheme but are worried that they don’t have enough points to secure a non-exorbitantly priced ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.