Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can you not do a pull through? Is he older in the 18-25's? If he's 26 or older he unfortunately is viewed as just another individual. Even if you both did purchase and used the sales reference on the 2nd ticket, UEFA will still not guarantee you are sat together. All a bit shambolic really!
Not sure he’s 25 so not sure on the pull through . It is shambolic mate you wanna share the experience with your son not sat in a different stand

I imagine you will know if it will be going to your sons points if the club put his bracket in when they release criteria , there usually goid at knowing where it will go to and don’t put the category up if they don’t think it will get that far.
Fingers crossed pal

Me and my brother have the same amount of points and are both in CL scheme. Our seats at city are linked via friends and family. There is an issue with my ticketing account so my dad requested the uefa access code for me and my brother got his separately. Does anybody know if this means we cannot buy 2 tickets together when our window opens? A friend said we had to request the access codes together if we want to sit together at the final?

Hope it works out for you mate . Our ticket office should be selling the tickets not uefa I have never known anything like it .. I went Porto so I might give it miss see what happens over the next few days
Think scousers abusing the tickets last forced uefa make themselves accountable for who gets tickets so they can't be sued again

Not sure he’s 25 so not sure on the pull through . It is shambolic mate you wanna share the experience with your son not sat in a different stand
Won’t be on the pull through as that’s for under 18s.. he may get one on the 18/25 if he’s got enough points before that quota goes . Will then be a case of linking the orders and hoping they get you together or close .
My m8s lad is just 18 and they won’t give him a pull through and won’t let him on the 18/25 coz he’s on a Junior ticket so he’s in limbo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.