Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

So it appears, and therefore my question to Alex was, who are those extra 4,000 theoretical fans in this current allocation, and why are they allocated tickets over match going fans, when under a smaller allocation they wouldn't be?

Just to syphon off an arbitrary percentage is a bloody insult!
So you would rather they have a fixed amount. Great so in a 50000 allocation they get 4000. In a 5000 allocation they get 4000. Loving your logic.....makes no sense whatsoever

FFS. Can we not have a separate thread for people buying tickets but not going.

So you would rather they have a fixed amount. Great so in a 50000 allocation they get 4000. In a 5000 allocation they get 4000. Loving your logic.....makes no sense whatsoever
I would rather that only those within the club, for who it is essential are given tickets. 8,000 is ridiculous in any instance, or do you not agree?

Yes if that’s the case then there must be better advice for supporters in the future. Unfortunately I’m preparing for a hit and there might be two empty seats on that club trip which is madness really. I’ll be spending the next few years recouping my losses by dropping the cup schemes and avoiding the club shop I fear.

If I have to buy the £400 tickets I’ll also be recouping my losses by giving the club shop & food and drinks outlets a wide berth for the next season or two.

Looking at the stadium there looks to be very little cat C and even less car D tickets as the area behind the goal doesn’t look too big .
Even some of them cat B tickets look absolutely shocking , corner flag seats, and way way up in the Gods..

You can only spend what you can spend and if the club are happy making not a penny as uefa will be pocketing everything from those OSC member who seldom gets to the stadium but have picked up prime seats (not every OSC member I’m sure, but there will be a fair few of them ) over someone who goes every game with his lad , buys the expensive food and drink , shirts and clobber ! then that’s there loss.
They obviously haven’t thought it through or they think we’ve got a oil well in our gardens or endless pot of money we can dip into

Appears to be a really convoluted process.

Fact you can’t select seats is so backward.

What a shower of shit UEFA are, and that includes the prices.

Can’t buy just yet but the contrast to buying an FAC Final ticket looks stark: that was so quick and easy - ticket was on my phone a few minutes after buying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.