Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If anything, it will convince people to sign up for the cup schemes next season.
Unless you have a high number of points joining the cup scheme is unlikely to get you a ticket for next year's championships league final at Wembley
If city qualify obviously

Woo hoo!! Just ordered a €70 ticket. Asked for three codes but only one arrived. Not sure if other two qualify yet.
For info: Just before paying it asks for the order number of someone you want to sit with. They say they'll try to accommodate requests depending on availability.
If you order multiple codes for friends and family, the codes get sent to the email associated with each person not to yours. You only get your own. You need to get them to forward the emails to you if you want to buy all the tickets.

Unless you have a high number of points joining the cup scheme is unlikely to get you a ticket for next year's championships league final at Wembley
If city qualify obviously
Wembley, 90,000 capacity.
Ataturk, 75,000 capacity.
There’s more of a chance.

Not really.

If you think how many cup games there are at home a season and the cheap tickets. Cheap CL home tickets, Group,stages, QF and SF. It get’s you cheap away cup tickets, and guaranteed cup final tickets. I got my CL final, Cat 4 ticket at 3.05pm. Done! And it doesn’t cost anything to join.
This is part of the problem the club make it sound like you are guaranteed a cup final ticket when in reality it just puts you a lot further up the queue

Definitely would have done they originally sold out at 25500, and then a small amount were on sale for a few hours earlier this week at 24500.
Good point, well made bar bar ra.
However, I did have a Brentford ticket in my basket to purchase but thought it wise to wait for my partner on 25,470 points. Alas it didn’t go so low and my ticket was removed from my basket.
My point is, had I have enquired through our cherished Supporters Club I would have had two tickets, and if not I may have got two through the OSC when City off loaded them on Tuesday night instead of emailing those on 25,000 points and asking us would we like two tickets.
Hence a hotel, £103, and a restaurant booking went to waste.
And now it seems having CL scheme priority isn’t what we think it is when I could get them through my branch. So the original question asked was about being in the cup schemes, and my response was it seems more financially beneficial to sack them off and spend a tenner on your local branch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.