Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Question from a friend:

“If I have a cat 3 and my friend has bought a cat 3, is there anyway to link the two to sit together once both have been purchased?”

I’m not sure on the answer. I assume not possible once tickets are in the app

hi ... i'm a Inter fan looking here in order to have some useful info about ticket selling.

we have not received any code yet :-( ... maybe season ticket holders will receive it within the day.

Hi, the process is very easy, nothing to worry about, just ensure your account is created with UEFA before you start, saves time. Just a case of adding your code, and if you want more than one ticket, just add to basket, do you anticipate a big following from inter

Those with match tickets:
Go on your appropriate App store, search UEFA, and down load;
1) The official Champion's league App.
2) UEFA mobile tickets App.
On the Champs League App you’ll find a tab to upload a travel Q code to your wallet. Gives you free travel on shuttle busses and tram.
You might also find that’s where your match ticket may appear to load in your wallet???

Attachments

• IMG_2136.png
    IMG_2136.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2131.jpeg
    IMG_2131.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
Question from a friend:

“If I have a cat 3 and my friend has bought a cat 3, is there anyway to link the two to sit together once both have been purchased?”

I’m not sure on the answer. I assume not possible once tickets are in the app
whoever buys first gives the second person their order number, when the second person checks out there is an option to seat together, you put the order number in and then check out.

you cannot do it after checking out though you have to do at purchase

whoever buys first gives the second person their order number, when the second person checks out there is an option to seat together, you put the order number in and then check out.

Yes you can I did it after I purchased
Go onto uefa app look at order details,, you can add there

I thought this. So if both have purchased tickets already, there’s no way of getting seats together I assume?

We’re out of dalaman about 8:40 into Istanbul, so yes, a 24-hour round trip !!!
Safety in numbers so welcome to tag along if you’re on your own
I’m out of Dalaman at 6.20. Any idea how easy it will be to change there for the Istanbul flight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.