Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Anyone having a mare doing the tickets, got the code from City followed the link entered my access code to get a message saying "There is no offer or product for the given code ******. Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.
Any advice
You are putting access code in wrong place

It’s ridiculous the prices they are charging for “cat 1” here. The stadium is shocking and any seat is miles away from pitch. For perspective here is my cat 1 seat in Porto. Least for €600 + you get a good view.

Not only that it’s completely uncovered on 3 sides, god forbid it was to rain.

Shocking stadium for a final IMO.
There won't be any atmosphere without a roof either.

Logged on at 16:00, got a cat 3, then put my lads number in, seconds later, and only cat 3 restricted view left. Couldn't complete purchase as they are in different sections on 1 booking. Had to go for 2 x Cat 3 restricted view. Fingers crossed they're not horrible.
Mate. Had to do exactly the same thing for me and my lad. Wouldn't let me complete the purchase either. In the ground though. Worry about the view when we get there

Got stuck with two cat 2 as well. Not my ideal price point and that's going on the credit card but with flights already booked and really wanting to be there I'll squint and not think about it too much. Not sure there will be much left come next week.

It really pisses me off all this stressing for match going fans, worrying about getting a ticket for the final. I know some people have got tickets from supporters clubs that hardly attend any matches. I'm a gold season ticket holder in the Euro Cup scheme and have just scraped a ticket at great expense. It just doesn't seem right. Anyway, really looking forward to it. Come on City. Up the blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.