Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

OK. So not expecting one as just over 10,000 points season ticket holder and not on cup scheme. Checked city website and no criteria yet for non cup schemes...Thought there might be by now. Guess they are waiting until morning to announce and it will be a bun fight for what's left if any...I am lucky to be able to afford cat1 or 2 so fingers crossed but not hopeful now 3 and 4 have gone...

Wales Away is 100% collection to prevent harvesting / passing on. It happens there too.

Whilst it’s not fair as such, I don’t think there’s anything overtly sinister with buying for a mate. You’re just doing them a favour.

There’s no perfect criteria system but Seasoncard holders on the relevant cup scheme must get first dibs as they’ve stumped up the money. For the record, I don’t have one.

My mates, me, Blue Moon ticketing forum, Twitter, OSC, any way he can get them
Just pulling your chain mate. :) I agree their has to be a better system and not involve OSC’s. Too many back door merchants who are getting them off not just OSC’s, but season ticket holders who are not attending and giving them to lads who never go and they then sell them on for double. Personally if I wasn’t going, I’d leave it for the next season ticket holder. Cos these gents & ladies deserve to go. Don’t sure how we could implement it, but needs looking at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.