Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I find it very difficult to converse with people who are unable to hold a train of thought and post a stream of unrelated jibberish.
I only asked if you thought it was possible to get a ticket through the SC without having a seasoncard? And I guess you are saying you don’t know if it’s possible.

As for casting aspersions I have been on here 3 years longer than you! I just haven’t posted too much due to the abuse posters receive from the likes of @Prestwich_Blue who now seems to want to bully me off the thread with his constant abuse.
You've been asking the same questions over and over for 2 weeks now, give it a break ffs.

Nothing is going to change because you're on here constantly moaning about it.

Not happy put a complaint into the club see how far u get.

I don’t know if anyone can help. My mate has got through and tried buying a £400 ticket but on final transaction when it checks with your bank , it’s remained stagnant and not gone through. He seems to think his bank details are fine and never had problems before . He tried going back and has tried logging out but it won’t allow. Anyone else had similar problems ? He’s obviously panicking like hell and nothing has gone out of his bank on pending transactions
I did try 3 times on my bank app,then try with a message and a code from the bank straight through.

I find it very difficult to converse with people who are unable to hold a train of thought and post a stream of unrelated jibberish.
I only asked if you thought it was possible to get a ticket through the SC without having a seasoncard? And I guess you are saying you don’t know if it’s possible.

As for casting aspersions I have been on here 3 years longer than you! I just haven’t posted too much due to the abuse posters receive from the likes of @Prestwich_Blue who now seems to want to bully me off the thread with his constant abuse.
Yes, I don’t know if it was possible.

I have no reason to doubt the person that said it was possible. The OSC insisted that people wanting tickets through them had to be match day members for a while but this might not have been maintained.

Hope you are well and enjoy Istanbul if you are going. Please bring the trophy back.

Unable to find this info online I asked a pal of mine who lived in Turkey for a few years, he rekons that the bottom tier of Ataturk has exactly 40,000 seats.

Based on this, do people think its plausible that UEFA will allocate the entire bottom tier to fans of the 2 clubs and leave the top tiers for tickets bought through UEFA, or do they not work like that?
It doesnt work like that no

Attachments

• 7C25D2A2-9F7B-4638-9C74-4D77B4FD950D.jpeg
    7C25D2A2-9F7B-4638-9C74-4D77B4FD950D.jpeg
    741.5 KB · Views: 53
This thread has jumped 150 pages since my last post - so apologies if this question has been asked / answered

I entered my codes on Friday and got an email from UEFA confirming purchase and saying that tickets will be issued nearer the time

Anyone know when this might be? I travel out on 5th and would like to have them by then

No confirmation yet mate, but the consensus/kangaroo court of the bluemoon forum reckon it will be around Wednesday 7th June.

You've been asking the same questions over and over for 2 weeks now, give it a break ffs.

Nothing is going to change because you're on here constantly moaning about it.

Not happy put a complaint into the club see how far u get.
That’s rather odd because I only posted for the first time exactly one week ago.
And I would say that most of my posts have been helping posters understand how to buy tickets off UEFA’s portal.
However it does seem that every time I mention OSCs it gets a risible and abusive rebuke.
What are you fellas protecting?

Not bad considering you were saying we'd struggle to shift them ;)
I can’t believe we’ve near enough sold out with only the cup scheme holders getting the chance to get one. I was thinking it would sell out low down on season ticket points holders.

I can see a few more signing up for the scheme next season seeing as the final is at Wembley.
Have we nearly sold out? I’ve genuinely believed all along that these would be available to anyone who wanted one, certainly with a season ticket. I read at 11am we had 9000 left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.