Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Where are these messages from?
I haven’t seen this on the site or received an email?
It’s on City’s website, it is underneath the original criteria.
Perhaps they should have done it in another colour so it stands out.

I booked my flight last Saturday morning and it’s going next Friday via Dalaman as there were no direct flights for a reasonable price.
Tonight I’ve seen a Pegasus flight at 17:10 for same price I paid for a eight hour lay over.
Oh well, such is life.
I froze a Pegasus flight on Sunday evening & had a check tonight on what the price is & it’s gone up over £200. Thought I’d better get it purchased as the price was frozen & the link kept giving me an error. Had to phone them up in the end & they advised that the flight had changed (by 15 mins) & I had to rebook, not happy! Gave it one more try & it worked , paid up quickly before it went tits up again. Flight is the 2:10am on Friday with return on Sunday at 10:05. If you’ve frozen the price I’d get it purchased quick!

Could be that they’re giving themselves a day to sort out the fans who have gotten duff codes before selling what’s left?
That, plus the fact that they want to establish from UEFA just exactly how many are left so that they structure the criteria correctly. Sales will slow down tomorrow so it should be easier to plan for Thursday. My guess is that there are minimal tickets left.

I froze a Pegasus flight on Sunday evening & had a check tonight on what the price is & it’s gone up over £200. Thought I’d better get it purchased as the price was frozen & the link kept giving me an error. Had to phone them up in the end & they advised that the flight had changed (by 15 mins) & I had to rebook, not happy! Gave it one more try & it worked , paid up quickly before it went tits up again. Flight is the 2:10am on Friday with return on Sunday at 10:05. If you’ve frozen the price I’d get it purchased quick!
I’m flying out with another airline in the afternoon, can’t say who as some nutters off here might be waiting for me.
Flying back with Pegasus on Sunday, so see you there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.