Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

What's the score with scran and a bevvy in Istanbul? Gonna need 10 million Turkish

The club should have put some kind of facility in place to provide a service for the good of all and stop all this guess work. People need to know here they stand.

Round of applause please for the MCFC seat counters. You’re all fucked without us. We should have got our own ticket allocation first (free cat 1s) and then been set free on the system to do our stuff to reassure fans and free up the clogged phone lines. Shambles again from the ticket office.
Well this is utter bollocks and just complaining for the sake of it. What if uefa ain't giving that info out. Ever thought of that??

Got to be honest I am glad there is a rest day tomorrow from reading all the crap wrote on here. Winding me right up. And no I don't have a f@cking ticket yet! :)

What's the score with scran and a bevvy in Istanbul? Gonna need 10 million Turkish lira for the weekend? Exchange better over there?
Better to take Euros most things priced in euros and they tend to prefer it. Plus if you don’t manage to sink it all in beer some left for your next trip away.

Heard a rumour there is less than 1,000 tickets left and UEFA & City have decided it's better to go old school and sell in person from the ticket office on Friday morning starting 8am. Anyone without a ticket, get your tent out and get down there ASAP.

PS : The poster of this information takes no responsibility for its accuracy and absolves themselves from any liability claims. The information is 14th hand and provided in good faith ! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.