Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I helped my Mum and her sister get these. But do both tickets go on to one phone? Also.. Was your uncle charged for both tickets or just one?
He was charged for just 1. Both go to one phone but I assume you can transfer one to the carer once they come through

only 16 % of Liverpools allocation last tear was Cat 2, if that the same it would equate to 3200 approx of our allocation, taking into account the club probably took 3000 tickets, and only 900 or so were category 1, i would say the club have had a good chunk of cat 2s as well, I don’t see it being anywhere near 3000
Is that percentage figure with or without the forgeries?

I am a season ticket holder with 7000+ points so I will be eligible to buy a ticket today. I registered for an access code and received the confirmation E-Mail but have had nothing since. Have the club been sending out a further E-Mail that contains the access code? if so how long before the purchase window have people been receiving the access code E-Mail.

I am a season ticket holder with 7000+ points so I will be eligible to buy a ticket today. I registered for an access code and received the confirmation E-Mail but have had nothing since. Have the club been sending out a further E-Mail that contains the access code? if so how long before the purchase window have people been receiving the access code E-Mail.
Twenty minutes after it opened in my case but most of my mates got them around opening time

Gets sent when you're eligible. If you log on to to your ticketing account on the City website it will say there that you have applied. Access code will be shown there and you'll get an email from UEFA

I’m on 18k and first year out of cup schemes. Luckily a friend couldn’t attend and I managed to get a cat 4.

There will be non cup schemers on high points waiting for tickets, poor again from city ticket office.
Yeah me and my lad are on 16k & 13k but not going however if we were I'd not be happy with the selling criteria especially as City have had ages to sort it out.

I expect it to be very lively at 10.00am even with the prices of what's left.

I’m on 18k and first year out of cup schemes. Luckily a friend couldn’t attend and I managed to get a cat 4.

There will be non cup schemers on high points waiting for tickets, poor again from city ticket office.

Yeah me and my lad are on 16k & 13k but not going however if we were I'd not be happy with the selling criteria especially as City have had ages to sort it out.

I expect it to be very lively at 10.00am even with the prices of what's left.
You’ll have a point if it sells out by 10:05, however if there’s tickets still available after the initial rush then no one on high points would have lost out.

City will know how exactly how many codes they are sending out at 10am and presumably will know that UEFA could fulfil demand if every code was used.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.