Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I feel your pai
Did the chartered one day trip and still here in Porto. Flight 12 cancelled while boarding due to a defective plane. 3 hours later Jet2 shipped 200+ of us off to various hotels around the airport. I’m on some obscure industrial estate in the middle of nowhere. Flight rescheduled for 5.15pm. Nightmare and still gotta drive back to Seaford.
Jesus i thought our journey was bad.Hope they make things as comfortable an easy as possible from here in.

Jesus i thought our journey was bad.Hope they make things as comfortable an easy as possible from here in.
Anyone got any updates on the mythical Flight 12

seems like those at the airport have little information- still not on the plane but nobody being told anything definitive (someone must know) is the info I’m getting from my son who‘ s still stuck in Porto

nothing on websites about arrival times that I can see

Anyone know anything ?

Anyone got any updates on the mythical Flight 12

seems like those at the airport have little information- still not on the plane but nobody being told anything definitive (someone must know) is the info I’m getting from my son who‘ s still stuck in Porto

nothing on websites about arrival times that I can see

Anyone know anything ?
We've just boarded after a late change of gate number!!!

Missed our 17:15 slot but stewardess seems confident that we'll be off soon. Time is 18:18.

We've just boarded after a late change of gate number!!!

Missed our 17:15 slot but stewardess seems confident that we'll be off soon. Time is 18:18.
Thanks Macca 68

just heard from our son - still on the ground, something about a head count and weight being the latest reason for being in Portugal not England.

one things for sure anyone who went to Porto - won’t be forgetting this game/ trip in a hurry even those without a 14 hour delay

safe trip back to all of the blues still on their way home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.