Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Airbnb right on the Douro (Gaia side) for £25 per night each for 4 of us. Love Porto so can’t wait to return. Just hope we can get tickets.

Out of interest, those that have booked flights are there some on here that are just going for the atmosphere/drinking and have little chance of getting tickets?

Were on the river got a few apartments 9 of us,yout cant go wrong there main squares close aswell as stadium

Yep, was in Porto back in Feb 2012 (I think?) when we won there.
Great atmosphere down by the bars/square at the river.
Was only there 1 night last time so be nice to see more of the place over the 5 nights.

Yep, was in Porto back in Feb 2012 (I think?) when we won there.
Great atmosphere down by the bars/square at the river.
Was only there 1 night last time so be nice to see more of the place over the 5 nights.
Gonna be mint mate cant wait

Out of interest, those that have booked flights are there some on here that are just going for the atmosphere/drinking and have little chance of getting tickets?

Yup, ME.

Only chance of getting a ticket is 1000 Euro from a tout or carrying out some illegal perverse act for a Chav up a back alley. And I don’t have a spare 1000 Euro :O

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.