Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’m in the CL scheme with 10,500 points.....no idea if that’ll be enough! I’m not expecting it to be so it’ll be a nice surprise in the event I do actually get one!

I’m in the CL scheme with 10,500 points.....no idea if that’ll be enough! I’m not expecting it to be so it’ll be a nice surprise in the event I do actually get one!
I think you'll be fine mate. It depends how the club sells the tickets, but if everything goes as we expect then I fancy you'll have enough.

Out of interest, those that have booked flights are there some on here that are just going for the atmosphere/drinking and have little chance of getting tickets?
Idd say a fair few goin,im pretty confident of gettin a ticket meself but some of lads am with arnt as they not got great points,but personally i cant see more than 7 or 8k travelin for this with it being threw on people short notice money wise and alot are still worried about covid ect,but i do think majority will get tickets,just for those that are worried about gettin ticket i seen on uefas website that some go on sale on 24th so just a little nudge for use

Out of interest, if your just going for the buzz and unlikely to get a ticket, are the restrictions in place for 10:30pm closures of bars etc? I have read they close at 10;30pm and can only drink beer after 8pm if ordering food. Supermarkets can’t sell alcohol after 9pm? I fear in the cities these restrictions will be tight given the influx of English football fans? I’m not criticising by the way, I’ve got flights etc booked and don’t fancy my chances for a ticket so weighing up is there a point in going now given the rules.

Out of interest, if your just going for the buzz and unlikely to get a ticket, are the restrictions in place for 10:30pm closures of bars etc? I have read they close at 10;30pm and can only drink beer after 8pm if ordering food. Supermarkets can’t sell alcohol after 9pm? I fear in the cities these restrictions will be tight given the influx of English football fans? I’m not criticising by the way, I’ve got flights etc booked and don’t fancy my chances for a ticket so weighing up is there a point in going now given the rules.

IF those rules are still in existence, what do you think are the chances of there being a waiver for that weekend in Porto. And, if not, I’m guessing the super market shelves will be empty by 8pm Friday and everyone will be partying it up in their hotel/accommodation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.