Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Where can I find details of Spike's trips, for the final and for future reference. If someone could DM me the info that would be great.

Also how does it work with the Sheik paying for it ?
There's a "sticky" at the top of this forum. Sport Options is the company.

yes i think uefa should be getting the shit , cant help there being a pandemic and portugal have to do what is safe for them , shame we get to the final this year but the trip will or should be fun however you get there , first game in fifteen months , if you go enjoy it even if it is in a pub over there and hope the boys do the business
I was hanging fire to go on the club trip, I probably would have been touch and go to qualify for a ticket, but with the free flights I won't have any chance of getting one through the regular means. Which is fair enough, I think it's fair the people with the points get first dibs.

I think they have to be a bit careful with the CL scheme though. People have not had the chance to be on the CL scheme this year because there's been no games. Not sure if favouring people on the scheme in 2019 is fair as there's no guarantee they would have been on it in 20/21, and no guarantee the people not on it in 2019 wouldn't have been on it this season.

I am finished now the supporte

let us know earlier the whole thing fucking stinks they’ve known about this for a while but said fuck all, to say I’m annoyed is an understatement people now gloating oh I will go now fuck off

they’ve known about it for a while? Funny that because UEFA ; Chelsea; the Gov etc didnt know but yeah..... Citeh did & chose to fuck over their fans. Get a life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.