Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

it's all swings and roundabouts at the end of the day, those who have booked their own travel are going to get a few days away, and will have a brilliant time, many of those were very happy with the cheap flights they secured at the outset, while many of us were left looking at flights of 500 quid upwards plus the additional costs, trips like these are always going to involve people taking a punt. The truth is these are strange difficult times, i would have loved a few days aways, travelling without the cloud of covid, but that isnt the situation, the gesture from the sheik is greatly appreciated and a huge help.

which describes my situation perfectly!
And mine. Not on CL cup scheme even though missed hardly any CL home games (my own fault as I tend to leave it to the last minute, time poor and all that). Also been to loads of CL/EL aways over the years (with and without Sport Options) when the ticket points criteria permitted. To make matters worse, I’ve been using (and paying for!) someone else’s season ticket for last 5 years and this season we switched it into my name and lost the historical points. It is what it is. Booked the Spike trip (with 3 others, 2 of whom will probably qualify). It is what it is. You never know, something might turn up. If not, Super Bock will help…..

Seriously? So someone with next to no points who fancied the trip gets a ticket because they’ve booked with Spike over someone with 25K+ who booked with Ryanair? Seems reasonable
Boss of Ryanair is a blue isn’t he?? Surely those travelling with them should get priority other Spikes trip ;-)

Surely has to be this, and only this?
It will be solely on loyalty points and if you want/need travel the club will provide it. It might reach a point where you are obliged to travel, but we dont know yet.

They haven't got the resources, but specifically in this instance the time to verify peoples travel itineraries.

Sorry, I'm not saying people on the Cup Scheme shouldn't ordinarily be given priority for final tickets, far from it.

If we made the final in 19/20, then the people who paid and attended on the scheme in that season should be given final priority, 100%.

I'm saying people on the Cup scheme in 2019 have had their Cup Scheme rolled over to 2021 without paying for it or attending any matches in 2021.

That's obviously not their fault. But people who didn't join the cup scheme in 2019 could have joined at a later date and been on it in 2021, but they've not had the opportunity to.

So that's a stroke of luck for the people who joined the cup scheme in 2019. They've not paid for the cup scheme in 20/21, or attended the games, but they're potentially going to enjoy the benefits as if they had.
You don’t pay to be on the cup scheme

Not sure they will have time for potentially 2k fans to prove they have booked independent travel
They're only selling 6000 so it should be possible. If they talk to Sporting Options and get provided with a list of names it would be even easier, just leaving a few hundred who have independently booked flights to provide proof of travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.