Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Sounds great but then the people who've book totally independently will be kicking off.

I have no idea what the right answer is apart from some fans are going to feel shit on and others will have a golden ticket at the end of all this.
That 2000 includes c800 for those who've made independent arrangements. Spike has sold 4.5 aircraft I believe.

I know it's been mentioned on here already and apologies if I've missed it amongst all the other posts but is it too late to apply for the UEFA tickets when they come out next week?

I've looked on the website and it talks about the ticket portal but I don't know if you've already had to have registered interest by now?

I know there was a similar process for trying to obtain Euro tickets.

Cheers

It'll still be on points and not everyone on Spike's planes will have enough to qualify so if they were to allow proof of independent travel as a criteria, it would probably cover maybe 2/3 of Spike's customers that have enough points.
What I'm suggesting is that the independent ticket allocation is sold on proof of travel rather than loyalty points
I know it's been mentioned on here already and apologies if I've missed it amongst all the other posts but is it too late to apply for the UEFA tickets when they come out next week?

I've looked on the website and it talks about the ticket portal but I don't know if you've already had to have registered interest by now?

Cheers
I suspect you'll need to be Portuguese to get one of those. I can't see them letting them go all around Europe, especially to the uk.

Cheers
They've had an advance register in previous years but it may be different with covid etc this year.

What I'm suggesting is that the independent ticket allocation is sold on proof of travel rather than loyalty points

I suspect you'll need to be Portuguese to get one of those. I can't see them letting them go all around Europe, especially to the uk.
Seriously? So someone with next to no points who fancied the trip gets a ticket because they’ve booked with Spike over someone with 25K+ who booked with Ryanair? Seems reasonable

I think it's more likely to be on proof of travel plus loyalty points rather than proof of travel alone, and the rest on the club day trip also based on loyalty points.

It wouldn’t be a stroke of luck. It would be being rewarded for putting the money in to go to Champions League games.

People who were on the last cup scheme absolutely should have first dibs. If they don’t then it would be fair if they sacked the scheme off again next time.
Sorry, I'm not saying people on the Cup Scheme shouldn't ordinarily be given priority for final tickets, far from it.

If we made the final in 19/20, then the people who paid and attended on the scheme in that season should be given final priority, 100%.

I'm saying people on the Cup scheme in 2019 have had their Cup Scheme rolled over to 2021 without paying for it or attending any matches in 2021.

That's obviously not their fault. But people who didn't join the cup scheme in 2019 could have joined at a later date and been on it in 2021, but they've not had the opportunity to.

So that's a stroke of luck for the people who joined the cup scheme in 2019. They've not paid for the cup scheme in 20/21, or attended the games, but they're potentially going to enjoy the benefits as if they had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.