Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

My guess...It will effectively be 2 aways that go on sale on the same day

1) CL final - With official travel... 4 to 5k allocation... starting on xx thousand points
2) CL final - Without official travel... 1 to 2k allocation... starting on yy thousand points

Sorry, I'm not saying people on the Cup Scheme shouldn't ordinarily be given priority for final tickets, far from it.

If we made the final in 19/20, then the people who paid and attended on the scheme in that season should be given final priority, 100%.

I'm saying people on the Cup scheme in 2019 have had their Cup Scheme rolled over to 2021 without paying for it or attending any matches in 2021.

That's obviously not their fault. But people who didn't join the cup scheme in 2019 could have joined at a later date and been on it in 2021, but they've not had the opportunity to.

So that's a stroke of luck for the people who joined the cup scheme in 2019. They've not paid for the cup scheme in 20/21, or attended the games, but they're potentially going to enjoy the benefits as if they had.
Or its unlucky on those that may or may not have joined, and its just the status quo for those that were already on it.

Seriously? So someone with next to no points who fancied the trip gets a ticket because they’ve booked with Spike over someone with 25K+ who booked with Ryanair? Seems reasonable
No. You aren't reading it properly: Ryanair traveller and spike's travellers get the same priority. 2000 tickets are put aside for ALL independent travellers.

Its my off-the-cuff suggestion to cover everyone.

They're only selling 6000 so it should be possible. If they talk to Sporting Options and get provided with a list of names it would be even easier, just leaving a few hundred who have independently booked flights to provide proof of travel.
I think you're vastly under-estimating the number who will have booked independently not using Spike

Seriously? So someone with next to no points who fancied the trip gets a ticket because they’ve booked with Spike over someone with 25K+ who booked with Ryanair? Seems reasonable
the conversation is futile, Tonster has it 100% correct, the tickets will be sold like always on loyalty points with the caveat of being on the champions league scheme, last season. What trips have been booked won't have any bearing whatsoever

My guess...It will effectively be 2 aways that go on sale on the same day

1) CL final - With official travel... 4 to 5k allocation... starting on xx thousand points
2) CL final - Without official travel... 1 to 2k allocation... starting on yy thousand points
There will be murders if that happens.

has to be points/CL scheme across the board or you might as well just ballot the whole fucking lot.

if any **** can rock up for a free flight and get a ticket then that’s just wrong.

I think it's more likely to be on proof of travel plus loyalty points rather than proof of travel alone, and the rest on the club day trip also based on loyalty points.
Out of interest, why would proof of travel be a criteria for getting a ticket?

A bargain hunter's bonus?

Or a "prudent tax" for people who wanted to hang fire to see if they got a ticket before buying travel.

I genuinely feel sorry for people with enough points to go who have bought travel and may lose out. But I think it's a bit preposterous to reward them and give them special privileges over people who have hanged fire.

Sorry, I'm not saying people on the Cup Scheme shouldn't ordinarily be given priority for final tickets, far from it.

If we made the final in 19/20, then the people who paid and attended on the scheme in that season should be given final priority, 100%.

I'm saying people on the Cup scheme in 2019 have had their Cup Scheme rolled over to 2021 without paying for it or attending any matches in 2021.

That's obviously not their fault. But people who didn't join the cup scheme in 2019 could have joined at a later date and been on it in 2021, but they've not had the opportunity to.

So that's a stroke of luck for the people who joined the cup scheme in 2019. They've not paid for the cup scheme in 20/21, or attended the games, but they're potentially going to enjoy the benefits as if they had.
If we made the final in 19/20 no one would have gone. It's only fair that those on the 19/20 scheme are automatically in the 20/21 one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.