Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Whoever runs “Supporter Services” needs firing, if we are not stuck for up to 5 hours in ticketing queues we are being given mis information about important announcements. Surely before they went home yesterday someone was responsible for letting the supporters know that ticket info would be delayed, how difficult can it be. it’s either incompetence and a lack of understanding what us supporters go through or total disrespect for us, it has to be one or the other.
I think the sentiments of what you’re saying are spot on. But I think the blame lies with the communications / PR team.

The fact the club said we’d have information yesterday and then we got nothing, not even an apology for the delay, it smacks of incompetence at best or outright contempt for the fans at worst.

And I thought they were supposed to be cognisant?

Why do you blame City? I would imagine behind the scenes that there are huge debates going on with uefa and the Portuguese government. I think it’s the same situation with Chelsea. I think their only error was saying ticket info would be out yesterday, but probably something could have happened unexpectedly yesterday. I agree they could and should have updated the website
The fact that you have to “imagine” something that the club are doing says it all.
You’ve answered your own question so why bother asking me for help

Today could be the day I finally fuck City off, their destiny lies in the hands of that Fukin Communication Team and what the club are proposing for ticket subsidies and allocations.
Think the club are as frustrated as everyone that they’ve not been able to announce anything yet. They’re still waiting on UEFA apparently (or at least were last night).

Think the club are as frustrated as everyone that they’ve not been able to announce anything yet. They’re still waiting on UEFA apparently (or at least were last night).
This is clearly the case. But communication would fix it. As for the UEFA fiasco, it is beyond a joke.

I think the sentiments of what you’re saying are spot on. But I think the blame lies with the communications / PR team.

The fact the club said we’d have information yesterday and then we got nothing, not even an apology for the delay, it smacks of incompetence at best or outright contempt for the fans at worst.

And I thought they were supposed to be cognisant?
If some smart arse in the club has picked up some new fukin words on a Communication Course, I’d expect them to check its fukin meaning before testing it out on us.

Absolute shambles from the club again, literally takes about 30 seconds to post a quick update through social media explaining the delay. Some things never change with this club, no matter how much money we have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.