Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Think the club are as frustrated as everyone that they’ve not been able to announce anything yet. They’re still waiting on UEFA apparently (or at least were last night).
But that doesn't excuse the poor communication from the club.

On Monday they said ticket details will be announced on Tuesday, then tickets go on sale Wednesday.
Here we are at quarter to nine, and nothing!

How hard is it to update the website on Tuesday afternoon saying 'we still don't have the information, it's probably not going to be today, we'll send out the next update at 9am tomorrow'. Then at 9am say, ''we still don't have any update, next update will be at 12''.

Honestly, how hard is that?

Your not on your own pal... I’ve even cancelled my second jab for this fukin club, felt shit for a week after the first one second was scheduled for next week. Scared of ruining my vacation with Spikes trip.
Today could be the day I finally fuck City off, their destiny lies in the hands of that Fukin Communication Team and what the club are proposing for ticket subsidies and allocations.

I’ve as some wankers on here have stated ...gambled £400 with a club approved carrier.... well I could be £1000 up by 5pm tonight when I cancel two season tickets

might take the wife to the Algarve later in the year had a fantastic time a few years back in Porto, coincidently I went with a little known firm who were running football trips for a Manchester football club
Mate, I have been having sleepness nights on this myself but I recommended you get your second jab regardless. Maybe you can get a walk-in appointment.
not sure who is to blame but the opening statement of 6000 fans each has caused this.
am going anyway, but am bringing forward a planned trip to Portugal. If they had said dont book, fair enough, but they didn’t so people felt they had no option but to plan (and to plan is to book).
The news will not be good because you don’t delay good news. So the issue is, what is the bad news?

Mate, I have been having sleepness nights on this myself but I recommended you get your second jab regardless. Maybe you can get a walk-in appointment.
not sure who is to blame but the opening statement of 6000 fans each has caused this.
am going anyway, but am bringing forward a planned trip to Portugal. If they had said dont book, fair enough, but they didn’t so people felt they had no option but to plan (and to plan is to book).
The news will not be good because you don’t delay good news. So the issue is, what is the bad news?
That at least 75% of our allocation will be going to the day trip and many who booked independently won't be able to go?

I really do think that this is what is holding up everything.

As frustrating as all this is having to wait for what's going on, I'm sure the other day when City posted an update saying they were in dialogue with the relevant people still all that was getting posted on here was "why post something if there is no update?!" - I don't think those in the Comms team at City are sat about thinking "right lets keep holding this off until people are contemplating giving up their season ticket", I'm guessing they want the next info they publish to be *the* info but they cannot yet.

Reactions: Ric
As frustrating as all this is having to wait for what's going on, I'm sure the other day when City posted an update saying they were in dialogue with the relevant people still all that was getting posted on here was "why post something if there is no update?!" - I don't think those in the Comms team at City are sat about thinking "right lets keep holding this off until people are contemplating giving up their season ticket", I'm guessing they want the next info they publish to be *the* info but they cannot yet.
Was stupid then putting out a definitive statement saying ticket details will be out later today. Once that wasn’t possible a holding statement should have been issued

The point is, they said they would release details yesterday but didn't. They said tickets would be on sale today - will they be?
As another poster said, the fact we have to imagine what's going on is shocking considering the importance of the game and the financial commitment so many blues have already made.

Suspect City will put a holding announcement today, saying they are still awaiting clarity from UEFA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.