Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Can we stop spreading false information?

If there was a limit on the number of independent travel tickets, either City or Chelsea would have stated it. There isn't a limit.

There will be fan parks if you wish to go to them, no obligation though, and alcohol will be available. I would say (and I need to remember my own advice on this) even if you're traveling for free, tickets and test will still cost a lot of money and don't get so pissed that you've got no recollection.

Calm down. Hope as many of you get tickets as possible.

The points really are not an issue at the moment

it goes to season card holders who are on the champs league cup scheme ONLY!

this is a pure guess but I am assuming that this accounts for around 15000? Based on the apathy on this forum for it !

of that 30% won’t bother for what ever reason,family ,cost,age etc

so my guess is that if u have at least 5000 points and are on the cup scheme u should be ok

remember the league cup went to ,no points ,no cup schemes and we only had a couple of thousand

all pure speculation by me ,but based on previous final allocations
Mate I have 14,340 points and have just waited a hour on hold to be told by the ticket office that they expect them to be gone by the 14,500 listed on the site

If there was a limit on the number of independent travel tickets, either City or Chelsea would have stated it. There isn't a limit.

There will be fan parks if you wish to go to them, no obligation though, and alcohol will be available. I would say (and I need to remember my own advice on this) even if you're traveling for free, tickets and test will still cost a lot of money and don't get so pissed that you've got no recollection.

They do state it. The website says:

"UEFA has agreed that a limited number of match tickets can be made available for supporters who wish to make their own way to Portugal."

They do state it. The website says:

"UEFA has agreed that a limited number of match tickets can be made available for supporters who wish to make their own way to Portugal."
Yes, like I said they don't state what the limit is. It was stated for the League Cup how many were able to travel by what means.

We've said all along it would be to encourage people on the day trip, but if there was an actual limit, that would be quite useful information which would have been stated.

Mate I have 14,340 points and have just waited a hour on hold to be told by the ticket office that they expect them to be gone by the 14,500 listed on the site
I'm on 14850. I'm now left hoping the most expensive tickets will remain. My mate going with me has 12500. It might be a bit like that cup final a couple of years ago where all the tickets were sold quickly apart from the really expensive ones.

Yes, like I said they don't state what the limit is. It was stated for the League Cup how many were able to travel by what means.

We've said all along it would be to encourage people on the day trip, but if there was an actual limit, that would be quite useful information which would have been stated.
Or they're too embarrassed to say ;)

How do you know fans on official trip won’t be bused to fanzone and made to spend day there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.