Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm on 14850. I'm now left hoping the most expensive tickets will remain. My mate going with me has 12500. It might be a bit like that cup final a couple of years ago where all the tickets were sold quickly apart from the really expensive ones.
Which final? There’s been that fucking many !!

8000 points and on CL cup scheme, based on your experience do I have any chance?

Yes, like I said they don't state what the limit is. It was stated for the League Cup how many were able to travel by what means.

We've said all along it would be to encourage people on the day trip, but if there was an actual limit, that would be quite useful information which would have been stated.
Exactly. They state no limit. They can’t police this. They won’t have an allocation just for independent travellers.

Dry fan zone and tightly controlled.
can you imagine trying to corral 3000 pissed up City fans onto the right coaches in the right order. Chaos.
thats why it will be dry.
And those who think you can sneak out, think again.
it’ll be miles out of the city and crawling with coppers.
they really don’t want you mixing with the populace spreading the Indian variant.
@jimbo101 you have kept us entertained for days with your wind ups but on this I think you are bang on. They did it for the official trip to Monaco and that was just a few hundred, no way are they going to want 3,000 anywhere near the centre.
I would also worry about the asterix and the message that you may arrive back Sunday mid morning!

Ah well, hope everyone who gets to go has an awesome time, I’ll be there next time when there can be a full stadium.

Im going to console myself with the fact I’ll have saved a couple of grand, and treat myself and the family to some nice meals out instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.