Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Does anyone know how many are on the Champions League Cup Scheme hearing all sorts of figures ?

Add to that the part about arriving back "mid-morning". I take that to be any time between 8 and noon. That means leaving Porto at 5:30-6:00 in the morning. That means hanging around for at least 7 hours after the game in the stadium, the coach, the fanzone or the airport. How grim is that likely to be?
A lot grimmer if we haven’t won the trophy I’m sure

I agree mate. I think the “majority” means they allocate 51% to the day trip. 51% obvs satisfies that requirement
I doubt there’ll be an allocation. They’ll simply fly out all that choose that option and hope it’s as many as possible.

Add to that the part about arriving back "mid-morning". I take that to be any time between 8 and noon. That means leaving Porto at 5:30-6:00 in the morning. That means hanging around for at least 7 hours after the game in the stadium, the coach, the fanzone or the airport. How grim is that likely to be?
I’ve done quite a few European day trips that get back for about 3am and that’s bad enough. Getting back 7 hours later sounds fucking awful.

Does anyone know how many are on the Champions League Cup Scheme hearing all sorts of figures ?
The fact that the club have stopped the first batch of sales at 15,000pts on the Cup scheme tells me that there are quite a few more than 6,000 supporters that qualify in that batch.

so if you travel on the Clubs day in/out trip, you need a PCR test before your travel after Thursday 1pm and another before Tuesday when you are back in the UK.

The email from City has a link to providers for the return COVID test but nothing for the pre trip test. Can we use the same link/provider? if not, has anyone got a link?

for these tests, I assume you have to go to a test centre then they give the results in 24 hours?

@jimbo101 you have kept us entertained for days with your wind ups but on this I think you are bang on. They did it for the official trip to Monaco and that was just a few hundred, no way are they going to want 3,000 anywhere near the centre.
I would also worry about the asterix and the message that you may arrive back Sunday mid morning!
For those thinking about what time their plane will return to Manchester, here's how it works;

MAN Operations

As I understand it, there is a 7% plane limit for night time (10pm - 7am). As there are VERY few flights at the moment, per day, lets say 100?(just checked this is approx.), then that would limit planes arriving to 7! :O of which I'm sure some of the slots have already been allocated to scheduled flights.

I'm guessing you will not be landing until after 7am, unless you're lucky to be in the 'few' that are allowed.

7am arrival = 4 am departure = +/- 4 hours in a 'fun' zone :O

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.