Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

From tracking past few hours, I'm guessing circa 400 tickets will be left this evening, all in the higher price category. so may go down to 13,500 if people prepared to pay those £386 prices.

like I say just a guess, but we'll see what happens. good luck everybody
I'm 13600 so hope so, I'm not as optimistic.

I think they may release another block in that price category yet, S19. Not definite but Chelsea had the equivalent on opposite stand so it's guess work
Has S50 tickets gone on sale is that not on sale on the Chelsea side of things too ?

Not looking good for anyone not eligible today .
No, I agree. The club might have just about got this right, albeit over an unnecessarily long time period. The last hour or so has not been good for those of us not eligible today.

It feels a bit like election night when you're waiting for results to come in, hoping forlornly that the party you voted for can get a majority.

No, I agree. The club might have just about got this right, albeit over an unnecessarily long time period. The last hour or so has not been good for those of us not eligible today.

It feels a bit like election night when you're waiting for results to come in, hoping forlornly that the party you voted for can get a majority.
I think it will slow down the higher the prices get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.