Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just for your info if you also self isolating due to contact, I did as suggested and got 2 more negative PCR tests since the day 2 test and they are letting me out now. It took a phone call to 119 after the test and trace person I spoke to today didn't have a clue about this apparent new rule her colleague told me about on previous call but eventually someone was able to tell me I could leave early.

Appreciate if you've not already done at least one extra PCR it's a bit late now but for anyone that has, it's worth doing the final one to get an early release, even if it's just a day or 2 early. Seem to remember someone on here had a birthday or anniversary they were going to miss on the 9th, and I know every day counts if you're self employed or whatever

Just for your info if you also self isolating due to contact, I did as suggested and got 2 more negative PCR tests since the day 2 test and they are letting me out now. It took a phone call to 119 after the test and trace person I spoke to today didn't have a clue about this apparent new rule her colleague told me about on previous call but eventually someone was able to tell me I could leave early.

Appreciate if you've not already done at least one extra PCR it's a bit late now but for anyone that has, it's worth doing the final one to get an early release, even if it's just a day or 2 early. Seem to remember someone on here had a birthday or anniversary they were going to miss on the 9th, and I know every day counts if you're self employed or whatever
Wtf! Cancelled a family holiday cos of this...

Cheers though, I'll be into 119 in the morning. I'd need one more pcr test (assuming my day 2 test is negative as it hasn't come back yet) but worth pursuing

Thanks for this - I've had one PCR negative result and got a 2nd test to send tomorrow - probably won't get the result until Wednesday though but I'll give it a go. Mind you this isolation lark has got me out of all sorts of stuff - my wife had to go and pick up the takeaway for the 1st time in her life while I started on the beer.

Thanks for this - I've had one PCR negative result and got a 2nd test to send tomorrow - probably won't get the result until Wednesday though but I'll give it a go. Mind you this isolation lark has got me out of all sorts of stuff - my wife had to go and pick up the takeaway for the 1st time in her life while I started on the beer.
Can’t you drive to a test centre and have PCR test tomorrow? Or would that contravene isolate etc?

It seems that blindspot global have been totally useless as regards the day 2 tests, we spent £260 for this trip on the basis that they were recommended by the official supporters club, and on the way out we were only sorted out by alphabiolabs, but the fit to fly registration was directly on the alphabiolabs site, the registration of the day 2 was with blindspot, who still haven't replied to any phone or email messages. Considering the number of people that are having issues with blindspot, shouldn't the OSC take this up with them on our behalf?

Thanks for the information. Just goes to show what a shambles the whole thing is that this isn't common knowledge and explained to you by track and trace when they ring you every single day! I could have been back in work today if I'd of known about this.

Had an e-mail from “everything pathetic” this morning asking me to send them the names of everyone I know you hasn’t received their results like I’m some kind of spokesman
You couldn’t make it up, been back 8 days now !!!!
It’s in the hands of the bank for a refund for my two
Can’t be arsed with them anymore

I’ve just rang 119 and they haven’t a clue they said unless your doing contact tracing it’s not ok. It’s such a faff and so much mis-information / no one knows what the rules are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.