Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

It seems that blindspot global have been totally useless as regards the day 2 tests, we spent £260 for this trip on the basis that they were recommended by the official supporters club, and on the way out we were only sorted out by alphabiolabs, but the fit to fly registration was directly on the alphabiolabs site, the registration of the day 2 was with blindspot, who still haven't replied to any phone or email messages. Considering the number of people that are having issues with blindspot, shouldn't the OSC take this up with them on our behalf?
I didn't travel on the official club trip and already had my test booked before the OSC recommended Blindspot Global, but might be an idea to Tweet Kevin Parker about it. I'd imagine he may well already be aware though, considering so many are still waiting for their results?

It seems that blindspot global have been totally useless as regards the day 2 tests, we spent £260 for this trip on the basis that they were recommended by the official supporters club, and on the way out we were only sorted out by alphabiolabs, but the fit to fly registration was directly on the alphabiolabs site, the registration of the day 2 was with blindspot, who still haven't replied to any phone or email messages. Considering the number of people that are having issues with blindspot, shouldn't the OSC take this up with them on our behalf?
They're dodgy as fuck

Drop point some random bar in town. The main contact someone effing and jeffing down the phone... hardly professional

I reckon they were set up about a week before tickets went on sale and probably won't exist in about another week

I thought it was strange that the Day 2 test was with Blindspot rather than Alpha and so ignored it and just registered with Alpha. It took 3 days, an email and two phone calls to get the results, it was only because of the number of flights having to self isolate that I bothered to chase it up. I'm assuming, should anyone be tempted to put themselves through the process again, that you can't deal directly with Alpha Labs and have to go through a middle man like Blindspot.

Next time, we’ll be going directly to Alpha, who it turns out were cheaper for the two tests than blindspot anyway and have a lab in Warrington that you could drop the samples off at (we didn’t do the bar pop thing)

My Blindspot test result came back last night after taking it and posting it at 10am on Tuesday. When I originally dropped off my PCR test on the Friday before the final the bloke managing the queue spent ages telling me that there had been some issues with registration. Bearing this in mind, yesterday afternoon I filled in this form again: https://www.blindspotglobal.com/register-your-coronavirus-test/

The result came back within a few hours. I don’t know whether we’ve all had an issue with our registration (maybe our results have been sat there all along but they didn’t know how to get back to us?) or whether the whole system is questionable but if you’re still waiting it might be worth registering your day 2 test again.

whatever the problem it seems ludicrous that so many of us have had to wait more than the government maximum time allowed to get our results.

I took my test Monday posted Tuesday and still nothing from Blindspot - but I cba to chase it either. From setting foot back in the country, no governing body has given a shit whether or not I'm positive or negative, so I'm not sure why I should.

I wasn't on any affected planes either.

I thought it was strange that the Day 2 test was with Blindspot rather than Alpha and so ignored it and just registered with Alpha. It took 3 days, an email and two phone calls to get the results, it was only because of the number of flights having to self isolate that I bothered to chase it up. I'm assuming, should anyone be tempted to put themselves through the process again, that you can't deal directly with Alpha Labs and have to go through a middle man like Blindspot.
Glad we went to Bio labs at the Airport for our 2day test, went at 1pm results back by 5pm, also going out went to Damm health in Liverpool bit of a pain in the arse but got our results back a couple of hours later, if we are allowed to go abroad on holiday this year would definitely use the same again

How are people getting on generally with Eurofins?
Anyone successfully obtained a refund yet for their Day 2 test?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.