Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Thanks for the information. Just goes to show what a shambles the whole thing is that this isn't common knowledge and explained to you by track and trace when they ring you every single day! I could have been back in work today if I'd of known about this.
It was all very vague. Think I said when I posted on here about the call I had on day 3 that I wasn't filled with confidence that it would work (when I tried to get confirmation she just said to speak to them on day 7 as it was a new rule that might change, and I couldn't find any evidence of it online) but thought I may as well as do the tests in case. The day 7 t and T caller yesterday didn't have a clue and just kept repeating 'It's a legal requirement to isolate' to any question, neither did the first person I spoke to on 119 (who she told me to ring) but when she consulted with someone they gave her the go ahead for me to be released. Whether that was just to get me off the phone I don't know but I'll take it!

I took my test Monday posted Tuesday and still nothing from Blindspot - but I cba to chase it either. From setting foot back in the country, no governing body has given a shit whether or not I'm positive or negative, so I'm not sure why I should.

I wasn't on any affected planes either.
Exactly the same as that pal. We’ve tried to do the right thing and shelled out £125 for the privilege, only for lizards like Gove to laugh in our faces by inventing new rules for himself. What an absolute scam

How are people getting on generally with Eurofins?
Anyone successfully obtained a refund yet for their Day 2 test?
Emailed them for a refund. Not heard anything yet but I saw on their website they only process refunds on Fridays so should get something in about 3 years on a Tuesday.

Well. What a surprise. A matter of hours after recording a complaint with Eurofins guess what?
Yep, a negative test result certificate in my inbox.

Probably got some office junior typing them up without actually testing anything.
Couldn't make it up.

Seriously, the point that’s been previously made about the lack of regulation around these companies is bang on.

I honestly can’t see why holidaymakers (and City fans!) can’t use the NHS testing facilities and pay, say, £25-£30 for a PCR test with all monies being re-invested in the NHS. This would knock a lot of these sham firms out of the game straight away (or force them to bring their prices down) and would raise some money for the NHS into the bargain. I get why they might not want leisure travellers clogging up NHS testing sites but the one I went to 3 times between November and January was like the Mary Celeste on every occasion and that was at a time when the pandemic was at its peak in this country.

Seriously, the point that’s been previously made about the lack of regulation around these companies is bang on.

I honestly can’t see why holidaymakers (and City fans!) can’t use the NHS testing facilities and pay, say, £25-£30 for a PCR test with all monies being re-invested in the NHS. This would knock a lot of these sham firms out of the game straight away (or force them to bring their prices down) and would raise some money for the NHS into the bargain. I get why they might not want leisure travellers clogging up NHS testing sites but the one I went to 3 times between November and January was like the Mary Celeste on every occasion and that was at a time when the pandemic was at its peak in this country.
Said exactly the same thing the other day,saying that politicians won’t be on the board of the nhs to line their pockets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.