Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Booked 3 tests from Blindspot. Only £390!
Got 2 email confirmations through for one son, one for the other and none for me. Have phoned them twice but still no email.
will be dropping of the tests, assuming they turn up, before 10am on Friday. Then the nervous wait to get an email, which apparently can take 8 hours.
What to do on Friday at 6pm when I don’t receive an email..
This is taking all the fun out of what should be an exciting week.

Booked 3 tests from Blindspot. Only £390!
Got 2 email confirmations through for one son, one for the other and none for me. Have phoned them twice but still no email.
will be dropping of the tests, assuming they turn up, before 10am on Friday. Then the nervous wait to get an email, which apparently can take 8 hours.
What to do on Friday at 6pm when I don’t receive an email..
This is taking all the fun out of what should be an exciting week.

Yep. Rapidly starting to wonder if i should of bothered going to be honest! Literally struggling to concentrate at work as i have a head full of what ifs!! Snookered if havent got a result back Friday evening.

Has anyone booked the PCR fit to fly through My Healthcare Clinic? Was confident i was all sorted but looked at the reviews and they are terrible!
I’ve paid a premium with them for results in 3 hours. Was originally booked for Thursday at 2pm ahead of a Friday morning flight but brought it forward to tomorrow at noon as I don’t trust them and it gives me all day Thursday to chase the results if I don’t get them tomorrow.
They’re not the only ones with bad reviews though. DAM Health have plenty and loads of City fans are booked with them. Personally, I don’t think any of these companies can be 100% trusted to get the results to you on time.

I’ve paid a premium with them for results in 3 hours. Was originally booked for Thursday at 2pm ahead of a Friday morning flight but brought it forward to tomorrow at noon as I don’t trust them and it gives me all day Thursday to chase the results if I don’t get them tomorrow.
They’re not the only ones with bad reviews though. DAM Health have plenty and loads of City fans are booked with them. Personally, I don’t think any of these companies can be 100% trusted to get the results to you on time.

I have mine at 3pm at the airport. Paid the premium as well. Fingers crossed it all goes through fine.

I have mine at 3pm at the airport. Paid the premium as well. Fingers crossed it all goes through fine.
Good luck mate. Is your flight the next day? Really, if you’ve paid for results in 3 hours then there shouldn’t be an issue as they’ll fast track it ahead of the same day customers but it’s still going to be nervous as fuck waiting for the results!

I’ve booked a test for 8:45 on the Thursday. I’ve just read that you need to have one that is after 1pm on the Thursday? Why after 1pm?
Depends when you are flying back according to the government website as long as you depart from Porto within 72 hours of having your test in the U.K. you are covered.

Super confused now. I am travelling Friday so have booked my PCR test at 6:40 pm Wednesday to make sure I get the result back on Thursday. So presumably that means the PCR won’t be good enough to get me in the ground on Saturday evening? What test do I need in Porto on Friday or Saturday that will get me into the game and my flight back on Sunday, is it another PCR test or is it a €30 (ish) Rapid Antigen test in a local pharmacy?

I have a day 2 kit for when I return, do I need to do anything with that before I leave? Seen something about serial numbers?
The outbound PCR will be out of date for stadium entry.
my advice would be get a lateral flow test at the airport when you land on Friday.
that will cover stadium entry and return to the UK.

the day 2 test needs to be ordered and paid for so you can put the booking number on the UK passenger locator form.

Good luck mate. Is your flight the next day? Really, if you’ve paid for results in 3 hours then there shouldn’t be an issue as they’ll fast track it ahead of the same day customers but it’s still going to be nervous as fuck waiting for the results!
I fly Saturday morning on the club trip. You would expect everything to run smoothly but lets see. One good thing about this place is whenever you call there is always someone to speak to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.