Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Booked 3 tests from Blindspot. Only £390!
Got 2 email confirmations through for one son, one for the other and none for me. Have phoned them twice but still no email.
will be dropping of the tests, assuming they turn up, before 10am on Friday. Then the nervous wait to get an email, which apparently can take 8 hours.
What to do on Friday at 6pm when I don’t receive an email..
This is taking all the fun out of what should be an exciting week.
I'm in the same boat dropping it off at about 8ish on Friday.

It's the clubs recommended one so I'm bit more relaxed and have faith in them over any others. As no doubt there'll be a money incentive from us in place for no problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a back up test room at the airport though with a turnaround test time of an hour etc in case of blind spot mistakes.

I’ve paid a premium with them for results in 3 hours. Was originally booked for Thursday at 2pm ahead of a Friday morning flight but brought it forward to tomorrow at noon as I don’t trust them and it gives me all day Thursday to chase the results if I don’t get them tomorrow.
They’re not the only ones with bad reviews though. DAM Health have plenty and loads of City fans are booked with them. Personally, I don’t think any of these companies can be 100% trusted to get the results to you on time.

Like you I looked at the reviews and it looks like Covid testing firms are on a par with cowboy clampers. Loads of them with 20, 30 and even 40% dissatisfaction ratings! I ended up paying an arm and a leg for a test with results back the same day, and done in a clinic so I've got somewhere to go and create a stink the next day if the results don't materialise for any reason, as one of the most common complaints with these companies is that they don't answer the phone. Looks like a gigantic racket and I don't believe for one second that the government has conducted any proper checks on the hundreds of companies it is now endorsing as legitimate test providers

Like you I looked at the reviews and it looks like Covid testing firms are on a par with cowboy clampers. Loads of them with 20, 30 and even 40% dissatisfaction ratings! I ended up paying an arm and a leg for a test with results back the same day, and done in a clinic so I've got somewhere to go and create a stink the next day if the results don't materialise for any reason, as one of the most common complaints with these companies is that they don't answer the phone. Looks like a gigantic racket and I don't believe for one second that the government has conducted any proper checks on the hundreds of companies it is now endorsing as legitimate test providers
Absolutely agree! That’s why using a pharmacy is better option as they are regulated and registered with medical councils

Posted randox test yesterday at 3:30pm, got the result (negative) back at 9am this morning, flying Thursday, canny wait!

The outbound PCR will be out of date for stadium entry.
my advice would be get a lateral flow test at the airport when you land on Friday.
that will cover stadium entry and return to the UK.

the day 2 test needs to be ordered and paid for so you can put the booking number on the UK passenger locator form.
Thanks Jimbo. Sorry to ask something else but I don’t want to fuck this up, the test I can get at the airport, does it have a name, is it lateral flow test or antigen test? Is it good for 3 days as my return landing might be like 2 days and a couple of hours? Cheers pal, sorry so many conflicting messages! Yours is clear though ta

Got my appointment with dam health in Didsbury on Friday at 1150.
can’t even get through on the phone to change it or for some reassurance.
Decided to book with Vivo on Deansgate for the Thursday at 315 with a guarantee of receiving the results by 1159 that day.
£185 for the privilege….

I'm in the same boat dropping it off at about 8ish on Friday.

It's the clubs recommended one so I'm bit more relaxed and have faith in them over any others. As no doubt there'll be a money incentive from us in place for no problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a back up test room at the airport though with a turnaround test time of an hour etc in case of blind spot mistakes.
Yeah mine arrived this morning, dropping it on Friday

My PCR test has just arrived from Blindspot.
Will do it Thursday and drop it off at Canal St before 2pm.
This will cover for the day trip? Am I right????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.