Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

When can you fill in the location forms do you need your test result and seat number for flight?

Thanks Mark, any idea what format this code is in?
Depends which company you ordered from but will be a 5 digit reference for the company and then a 7 digit number for your test. eg format of the Eurofins is EUROF1111111

You need to include this in the passenger locator form (which can be completed from within 48 hours of your return).

My PCR test has just arrived from Blindspot.
Will do it Thursday and drop it off at Canal St before 2pm.
This will cover for the day trip? Am I right????
Yes it will as you'll still be within 72 hours for your return flight. Club recommended after 1.30pm on the Thu but suspect that's just in case of any flight delays as you'd be well within the times for the early morning Sunday departures.

Can anyone post a list of what you actually need to get done to get into portugal and then the ground, cant find the list anymore on club site?

When can you fill in the location forms do you need your test result and seat number for flight?
Just filled in my Portuguese one and you needed your seat number. Not sure how those on the day trip or spikes will manage that as they are assigned at MCR airport. Should be able to do it in the departure lounge though.

You also need your address while you're staying in Portugal though so maybe there will be advice for those on the day trip for how to complete.

Just filled in my Portuguese one and you needed your seat number. Not sure how those on the day trip or spikes will manage that as they are assigned at MCR airport. Should be able to do it in the departure lounge though.

You also need your address while you're staying in Portugal though so maybe there will be advice for those on the day trip for how to complete.
For the day trip the advice is to put the stadium's address down.

My PCR test has just arrived from Blindspot.
Will do it Thursday and drop it off at Canal St before 2pm.
This will cover for the day trip? Am I right????
You can only drop it off between 6am and 10am on Thursday or Friday mate according to their FAQs. I assume they will then be couriered en masse to their lab and tested as a priority

6EFE4C5A-B58F-4D1F-8232-D3A7205DD55B.jpeg

The address for the locator is the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.