Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just filled in my Portuguese one and you needed your seat number. Not sure how those on the day trip or spikes will manage that as they are assigned at MCR airport. Should be able to do it in the departure lounge though.

You also need your address while you're staying in Portugal though so maybe there will be advice for those on the day trip for how to complete.
City say they are emailing full flight details to people on the day trip by Thursday night

can you complete passenger locator forms without having test results .
Sportsworld | Official Travel Partner
Reminder - Passenger Locator Forms
Please complete & print both documents prior to departure​
form_divider-2

As a reminder, you are required to complete 2 Locator forms for your trip to Portugal for the 2021 Champions League Final.

1. Portugal Locator Card
You are required to complete the Portugal Locator Card no earlier than 48 hours prior to your departure from the UK (from Thursday 27th May).

The form requires you to add a seat number, however we have been advised by local authorities due to this not being a normal travel scenario, that you may complete this by picking anything between 1-38 and A-F (for example 14B). If you pick a single digit number you need at add a zero (i.e 01A).

Sportsworld will be liaising directly with immigration in Portugal prior to your arrival with correct seat numbers to allow a swift entry into Portugal.​
2. UK Passenger Locator Form
You are also required to complete a UK Passenger Locator Form no earlier than 48 hours prior to landing in the UK (Friday 28th May). You can complete this form by adding “unknown” against the seat number.

Many thanks in advance,

Sportsworld Events Teams​

Last edited:
can you complete passenger locator forms without ha
Sportsworld | Official Travel Partner
Reminder - Passenger Locator Forms
Please complete & print both documents prior to departure​
form_divider-2

As a reminder, you are required to complete 2 Locator forms for your trip to Portugal for the 2021 Champions League Final.

1. Portugal Locator Card
You are required to complete the Portugal Locator Card no earlier than 48 hours prior to your departure from the UK (from Thursday 27th May).

The form requires you to add a seat number, however we have been advised by local authorities due to this not being a normal travel scenario, that you may complete this by picking anything between 1-38 and A-F (for example 14B). If you pick a single digit number you need at add a zero (i.e 01A).

Sportsworld will be liaising directly with immigration in Portugal prior to your arrival with correct seat numbers to allow a swift entry into Portugal.​
2. UK Passenger Locator Form
You are also required to complete a UK Passenger Locator Form no earlier than 48 hours prior to landing in the UK (Friday 28th May). You can complete this form by adding “unknown” against the seat number.

Many thanks in advance,

Sportsworld Events Teams​
ving test results .

I think you just need proof of booking a Day 2 test. They give you a code to put on the form.

Pretty sure the PCR Fit to Fly is to be shown at the airport and entering the ground but hopefully someone can clarify.

Just seen this on Uefa's website

Stadium access
Access to the stadium will necessitate the need for proof of a vaccine or a negative COVID-19 test result (PCR test dating 26, 27, 28 or 29 May 2021 or a negative rapid antigen test result from 28 or 29 May 2021). More information is available here.

Fans from abroad will also have to comply with border entry restrictions and requirements that will be in force at the time of the final.

Thanks Jimbo. Sorry to ask something else but I don’t want to fuck this up, the test I can get at the airport, does it have a name, is it lateral flow test or antigen test? Is it good for 3 days as my return landing might be like 2 days and a couple of hours? Cheers pal, sorry so many conflicting messages! Yours is clear though ta
Rapid antigen and lateral flow are pretty much the same thing,
from gov.uk;
  • a nucleic acid test, including a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test or derivative technologies, including loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) tests
  • an antigen test, such as a test from a lateral flow device
return to uk is clear. The above test needs to be taken in the 3 days prior to your return flight. So if you fly Sunday a test taken any time on Thu/Fri/Sat will be sufficient.

Re: Blindspot : despite Blindspot's inability to respond to any of my attempts to make contact I have just received the test kit from AlphaBiolabs of Warrington. The pack makes no mention of Blindspot and contains no guide as to the way forward. To quote AlphaBiolabs : "If your test is time-sensitive, you can deliver your sample in person to our premises ( in Warrington ) Seems the safest way forward ! I just wish Blindspot could be more helpful.

Right lads booked my test going out also just paid £90 for day 2 test kit being sent out for when I get home with fitness number to put on the locator form is that everything I need to do now please

Just booked in my supervised test (we fly on Sat AM due to work) and was strongly recommended to do it tomorrow and not wait until Thursday. As they only do the tests in the morning, it will be after 72 hours for the stadium entry. Argh!

Should we book another PCR test in Porto on Saturday?

Rapid antigen and lateral flow are pretty much the same thing,
from gov.uk;
  • a nucleic acid test, including a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test or derivative technologies, including loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) tests
  • an antigen test, such as a test from a lateral flow device
return to uk is clear. The above test needs to be taken in the 3 days prior to your return flight. So if you fly Sunday a test taken any time on Thu/Fri/Sat will be sufficient.
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.