Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Right, I have booked a same day PCR for 12pm Thurday for £175. I fly Friday morning and return Sunday. I've also now booked the 2 day test for £59 which I believe is being posted. Can anybody reassure me that I'm done? What if nothing comes through from everything Genetic? What proof will I get that I have this test booked?
When you booked the 2 day PCR test you should have received a code which you need to put on your UK passenger locator form and don't forget to do the Portugal passenger locator form once you've checked in

When you booked the 2 day PCR test you should have received a code which you need to put on your UK passenger locator form and don't forget to do the Portugal passenger locator form once you've checked in
I got a receipt email with a receipt number but it has no code on.

All the Dam health sites seem to be booked up now.

anyone booked anything this morning, ideally Manchester, Salford or Trafford?

thinking of going for the blindspot £125 drop off option now due to lack of available options, just didn’t fancy the whole “faceless” aspect of dropping it off in a bar in town and blindspot saying they would get back to you - anyone else on this option? Have you received your testing kit yet & how long did it take to get to you?

Sorry for all the questions blues - this is a headf**k to sort out!! :)

I booked the collision Group one at Manchester Airport £82 got a slot tomorrow afternoon so should be fine for my Friday flight

Had our tests at 12 yesterday at Heald Green Pharmacy got our negative results back just b4 9pm last night. Very friendly polite staff.

Game on. CTID

Loads of places do rapid testing in Porto, Synlabs and GermanoDeSousa being two companies off the top of my head. You can book if you want (Not at the airport kiosk that is walk ins only) alternatively Spike has said there will be rapid testing in one or two of the sports options hotels.

As far as im aware you dont need a printed copy of your return to UK form as its now linked to your passport but border force may ask to see a digital copy just to check you have booked your return test.
Cheers pal

Right, I have booked a same day PCR for 12pm Thurday for £175. I fly Friday morning and return Sunday. I've also now booked the 2 day test for £59 which I believe is being posted. Can anybody reassure me that I'm done? What if nothing comes through from everything Genetic? What proof will I get that I have this test booked?
A lot will depend on what time you fly back on Sunday and whether at time of flying you’ll still be in the 72 hour period, if not you will need a further test for coming back to Manchester. Some think it’s a 3 day period but I’m being a bit more cautious.
Lots of options quoted on here for test stations in Porto but being a lazy twat I’m doing an online one in my room on the sat morning (see previous page).

This whole thread proves the women in our life right! Would any of us actually manage to go on holiday without them? My usual holiday consists of turning up at the airport and then getting pissed for a fortnight :)
I have booked the Blind Spot Global test, I have paid £130 and haven't a clue what I have bought - got a confirmation e-mail that I had paid and nowt else yet. Spoke to some Irish lass on Saturday who was based in Preston, but, used to live in Blackley when she first came to England - she then preceded to swear like a trooper whilst sorting out my order, and said she was a fookin rag to boot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.