Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

With benefit of hindsight, the testing at Collinsons Manchester Airport seems to have been a good option. PCRs (£68 with sport options discount) returned inside 24 hours, antigens( £32)inside an hour. No queues.

Anybody who has had their results sent from Blindspot, can you post the e-mail address they arrived from?

didnt have the app. I asked girl whilst doing the test and she said they dont use it !

I have just installed it now but NO results

I am ringing but after a few rings it just disconnects

Have also emailed but no response

what a shower of shit they are
I’m about to go back to Stretford and give em what for.....

That's showing as the time you took the test?

Bit concerning that would be over 72 hour for the flight back

Edit: I'm taking it as Thursday morning but the above is reading it as Friday Morning

Yes I read it as Thursday morning too. However, when you look on the government website it just says 3 days prior to arriving back into the UK, which is anytime Thursday so would be okay? May ring and see if the can edit it just for peace of mind.

Yes I read it as Thursday morning too. However, when you look on the government website it just says 3 days prior to arriving back into the UK, which is anytime Thursday so would be okay? May ring and see if the can edit it just for peace of mind.
Please dont! Lots of us using that page as gospel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.