Champions League Final | Useful Information

I’ve been a regular visitor to Turkey (Antalya area) for a few years and have always gotten the best rate in the resort. As has been alluded to by the kind guy from there who’s given out advice, the currency will fluctuate and probably devalue again, in fact it’s at 25.5 now and was at 25 this morning. They love the Euro especially and most shops etc will have that as the price structure as well as USD.
Don't confuse Antalya with the rest of turkey most of it takes TL and you wont see any offers of paying in anything other than TL. You will also find that area if far more expensive than the rest of Turkey as has been for a while.

£85 a night. ;-)

Owners of the apartment have replied to all my messages and answered all my questions. Excellent customer reviews.

Right in the centre of Istanbul not far from Taksim Square.

0-DBE248-B-13-BB-414-E-9-B82-39-F5544-D5472.jpg
All his questions were answered...!
1685487935903.png

My flight is at 8am. Straight to the airport after the game. If we win we'll still be in the ground around 1am anyway. Only have to travel to IST airport so not as bad.
I’ve got a 7am flight from SAW. Worried a bit about making it. Allowed about 4 hours to get there.

I’ve got a 7am flight from SAW. Worried a bit about making it. Allowed about 4 hours to get there.

From the UEFA app … “Right after the match: If you’re booked on a flight on the night of the match, shuttles and coaches will be waiting in the Fan Zones to get you to the airport as quickly as possible”

This is to IST & SAW.

Worst case would be a 1.30am from stadium IF we had extra time & penalties.

bcedd4fba33d605b67ed4ae83c5f7951.png

just the heads up about roaming charges. I’m on a contract with three business (not three personal) and their daily roaming charge is £2. So for anyone on a business I do believe it works out slightly cheaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.