Champions League Final | Useful Information

Had a bad experience once with private apartment in Prague and put me right off, especially arriving late. Prefer to be right in the middle of it really. Ideally I want a Savoy standard hotel for Travelodge prices :-)

£85 a night. ;-)

Owners of the apartment have replied to all my messages and answered all my questions. Excellent customer reviews.

Right in the centre of Istanbul not far from Taksim Square.

0-DBE248-B-13-BB-414-E-9-B82-39-F5544-D5472.jpg

I’ve been a regular visitor to Turkey (Antalya area) for a few years and have always gotten the best rate in the resort. As has been alluded to by the kind guy from there who’s given out advice, the currency will fluctuate and probably devalue again, in fact it’s at 25.5 now and was at 25 this morning. They love the Euro especially and most shops etc will have that as the price structure as well as USD.

Where's the best place to change currency? Thinking £100 will be enough to change? Arrive in antalya Friday night, fly back to Birmingham Sunday 8am so only really need cash for taxis?

No offence to anyone but?

Where's the best place to change currency?
How do you get from the airport to the stadium?
How do you get back?
What's the price of the beer and food?
Where can you buy beer?

Fcuk me! it sounds like a school trip! GOOGLE IT!

No offence to anyone but?

Where's the best place to change currency?
How do you get from the airport to the stadium?
How do you get back?
What's the price of the beer and food?
Where can you buy beer?

Fcuk me! it sounds like a school trip! GOOGLE IT!

Matt.

This thread is to help and to inform fellow blues. You aren’t doing that.

Much of the information you have highlighted on Google is either wrong or is out of date.

The CL ticket criteria thread is a prime example of a thread that has helped 100’s of City fans buy a CL final ticket.

The problem about BM is, there’s always one poster like you,

If you have nothing positive or helpful to add to this thread, don’t bother posting on it.

Matt.

Much of the information you have highlighted on Google is either wrong or is out of date.

The CL ticket criteria thread is a prime example of a thread that has helped 100’s of City fans buy a CL final ticket.

If you have nothing positive or helpful to add to this thread, don’t bother posting on it.
are you taking your megaphone?

Matt.

don't be such a penis, grab a sense of humour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.