Champions League Final | Useful Information

Cheers. Presume it will run during the night too as will be well after midnight
According to my fan pass, the shuttle buses are parked nowhere near the metro stop, seems UEFA are determined to keep us off the metro. I'm hoping it will change after the game and they drop us at Taksim.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530_082301_com.uefa.ucl.jpg
    Screenshot_20230530_082301_com.uefa.ucl.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 69
Yeah makes sense but have they said don't use the metro?
I’m 100% sure I read it somewhere on Uefa’s website. Can’t remember where

Although I don’t think it said you would be stopped from using the metro

Last edited:
Nope - nothing. I used the same e-mail address as my UEFA tickets account and City account too. It states if you have a ticket then you should get the free transport but when I log in to my UEFA tickets app it says there are no tickets associated with that E-mail address even though I bought one on Friday at 2 minutes past three!

Edit: Just checked and it states that the no tickets associated message is normal as they haven’t allocated them yet but it doesn’t change the issue I have with the fan pass
I have the same issue fella. If you get it working let me know what the magic trick is!

I have the same issue fella. If you get it working let me know what the magic trick is!
Will do mate - I've deleted the app, re-installed it, logged out of that and the UEFA tickets app, logged back into both, and still no joy! I've messaged them via the app, explaining that I've bought a ticket and everything is linked via the same e-mail address. I'll let you know if/when I get a reply.

According to my fan pass, the shuttle buses are parked nowhere near the metro stop, seems UEFA are determined to keep us off the metro. I'm hoping it will change after the game and they drop us at Taksim.
I doubt they will change it, unless the 1984 group manage to persuade enough, which won’t be easy.

I’m considering changing my hotel to Fatih. Fuck walking an hour across to Beyoğlu at whatever time it will be.

i’m presuming the shuttle busses will run also to the airport after the match . our hotel is near there

Will do mate - I've deleted the app, re-installed it, logged out of that and the UEFA tickets app, logged back into both, and still no joy! I've messaged them via the app, explaining that I've bought a ticket and everything is linked via the same e-mail address. I'll let you know if/when I get a reply.
If you have an email saying you have a ticket and the money has left your account, then you have a ticket. Don't worry about it not showing up until Monday (sometimes it takes time to filter through, and they might be loading tickets in batches), then phone the ticket office, you've got plenty of time.

If there is no ticket in your App, then I guess no travel pass will show up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.