Champions League Final | Useful Information

If you have an email saying you have a ticket and the money has left your account, then you have a ticket. Don't worry about it not showing up until Monday (sometimes it takes time to filter through, and they might be loading tickets in batches), then phone the ticket office, you've got plenty of time.

If there is no ticket in your App, then I guess no travel pass will show up.
Nobody who has bought a ticket out of the City allocation will currently have their ticket showing in the app but plenty have a travel pass!

I took a toiletary bag with me to Kharkiv: toothbrush, comb, tootpaste, deodorant, boxers, socks and t shirt, what else do you need?

Could have probably sufficed with that mate and was thinking along those lines with a pair of combat shorts that has multiple pockets.

Think I'd rather sling something over my shoulder though, especially with a large power bank in there. Just have to take a few hits on the alpha male front and look like a bit of a tart.

I doubt they will change it, unless the 1984 group manage to persuade enough, which won’t be easy.

I’m considering changing my hotel to Fatih. Fuck walking an hour across to Beyoğlu at whatever time it will be.
I'm thinking of slipping the driver a few Lira to maybe drop us at a metro stop or even taksim itself.

Nobody who has bought a ticket out of the City allocation will currently have their ticket showing in the app but plenty have a travel pass!
The Travel pass is In the champions league official app not the uefa app.

So let's get this right - thousands of blues are staying in and around Taksim Square yet UEFA's shuttle buses are going to dump us all at Yenikapi in the early hours of the morning which is a 6km+ walk from Taksim? Proper fucking organised that!
Think there will an update coming, with more detailed information on drop off points after the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.