Champions League Final | Useful Information

I use EE and sorted it with them. The £7.89 is for a pass that allows 1gb usage per day and kicks in automatically when you land in Turkey. The £2.29 is the European pass fee. Turkey is not in the EU, same as us.
Remember the 'per day' is midnight to midnight (UK time).

I thought the usage was 500MB as well.

FYI i have both tickets on my phone and the fan pass says 2 people on it when I added it to my wallet.

FYI i have both tickets on my phone and the fan pass says 2 people on it when I added it to my wallet.
Mine is the same, two tickets on one phone and the fan pass also says two people. I cant imagine them scanning the fan pass as there will be thousands getting on the buses. Its the pissing about with the match tickets I am worried about as apparently a steward at the ground has to activate them for them to be valid, so am hoping having both tickets on my phone wont be an issue. I might take a spare old phone just in case.

Which company did you book the boat cruise through, and would you recommend it?

Tempted to do one of these myself but there were loads of different companies offering trips when I checked. Thanks!
I did it through trip advisor, yeah it’s definitely worth the £35 & 3 hours of your time.

Nevezda? Or is did you mean Nevizade Street? The 'we are 1894' group are having a street party on Nevizade Street on Friday night. Also, I am coming along with my 9 year old lad - do you reckon it will be suitable to go to the Nevizade and Galataport areas with a young un till say, 10pm at night? Also, does the boat cruise go in the afternoon as well? Am tempted to try that and then go to Nevizade after on Friday. Cheers and sorry for the zillions of questions.
Nevezda & Nevezda street basically same thing, I took my 12 year old away to Leipzig & Madrid & was fine but that wasn’t an evening but I’d say he’d be ok, pretty sure the boat cruise goes through the day, in fact I’m certain, I just did it on evening to give me something to do.

I have to say, my Airbnb hosts have been brilliant. They have updated me on everything about the apartment and have answered all of my questions about the apartment and about Istanbul, areas, bars, restaurants, coffee shops, getting around Istanbul, etc. I would definitely go Airbnb again. Yes, a hotel is what it is, but you don’t get that kind of the personal service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.