Champions League Games 12/13 April '22

So much for the downfall of Spanish football. Chelsea did to themselves what we've been doing for the past 10 years in the CL. Happy anyway, much prefer to play against this Real side than to have to face an English side. Of course I hope we don't turn into complete assholes and somehow get eliminated. BELIEVE!!!!

Liverpool getting a path to the final of Inter, benfica and villarreal is peak. It's probably the easiest of the two games for us as well, but fuck are they lucky this year.

They've got a chance, not a decent chance though. They're 7th in La liga. They're united. You'd kill to have that level of team in the semi finals
We got knocked out by fucking spurs ffs and they aren’t that shit!

I'd love to see it go back to the format it was back in the 70s and 80s,even if it was to the detriment of us.

Why?

I don't believe you genuinely think replacing Liverpool and Chelsea with F91 Dudelange and Žalgiris makes the competition better.

Not waving your shitty inflatable cups now, are you

maxresdefault.jpg

100% fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.